Skip to main content

Best Affordable Makeup Products For Summer | MAKEUP ON BUDGET | Everything under Rs 400

Hey guys ,

Hope you all are doing well. It feels really great getting back to blogging after such a long time. Anyway, the temperature here is getting hotter with each passing day and it has become really difficult to choose the correct products that can survive this heat.
After several trials and errors i have come across some amazing products which are not only great for summer but also are on budget. So without wasting much time let me begin with the list.




 1. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock (Sunscreen)

 Sunscreen is one of the most essential product you need during summer. You can't step out without using a sunscreen ! You simply CAN'T . Why is it important to wear a sunscreen ? Whether you have oily, dry or sensitive skin, a sunscreen is a must because it is the only product that can protect your skin from the harsh sun rays which can cause immediate tan, sunburn and intense damage to your skin. So make sure to use a good sunscreen which has decent SPF of 30 to 70 .
One of my favourite is the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock which comes with an SPF of 50+ .

I am using this since one year and i have no complains or negative views for this product. I have done a review on this already - Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock REVIEW

Price 199/- for 30 ml.



2. Ponds All In One BB+ Cream

Next product in my list is my all time favourite ponds all in one bb+ cream which comes with an SPF of 30 and s perfect for the sweaty and humid summer days. This is the seventh or eighth tube i am currently using, so you can understand my love for this product. This is the the only base i use for my daily wear as it works as a sunscreen and gives a light coverage which looks really natural and fresh. You definitely need to use a compact over it so that it stays on the skin throughout the day.



Read the full review - Ponds all in one BB+ cream review

Price 150/- for 18g




3.Maybelline Clear Glow All in One Compact Powder

If you have oily skin and you don't like using any cream based products on your skin during summer then go for the maybelline clear glow compact powder. this products gives a light to medium coverage and keeps your skin oil free for a really long time.

I really love the packaging of this product as it comes with a pretty huge mirror and a separate sponge applicator. This product also comes with an SPF of 32PA+++ which makes this product a must have for summer. You can either use this product directly or you can also wet the sponge and use it as a powder foundation. Let me know if you guys want a detailed review on this product i would surely do it. 

PRICE 275/- for 9g.
 


4. Maybelline white super fresh compact 


This compact has really worked beyond my expectations. I am a huge fan of products by Maybelline because of their quality as well as price range, so you are going to see a lot of maybelline products in this post.Earlier it didn't come with any SPF but the brand has changed its formulation and now it comes with an SPF of 28 which is really great. This compact is available in three different shades so you can easily find your match. This is a really affordable compact and retails just for 150/- so its amazing for those who don't want to spend much on makeup products.


PRICE 150/-
BUY-  HERE


5. Lipsticks

Well, lipsticks are my most favourite part of makeup. I love trying out new shades and i always look for lipsticks which are affordable but at the same time are of a good brand ( in that case i can have more shades in my collection๐Ÿ˜‰). So i have two lip option and both are from the house of lakme. 
Both the lipstick are really affordable and amazingly pigmented.

lakme enrich matte lipstick 


Summer is all about pop of colours and fun so for the lipstick lovers out there you should definitely get your hands on the lakme enrich matte lipsticks which are available in a huge range of colours. These are so smooth and doesn't dry out your lips.


PRICE 260/-
BUY - HERE

Lakme Enrich lip Crayon


Another new favourite of mine is the new launch by lakme, it's the lakme enrich lip crayon which retail just for 185/- and are available in some amazing shades which are perfect fir the summer. It comes with a dual sharpener as well which is great.


 I would highly request you guys to add these to your collection.
BUY HERE

6. kolh

Summer is all about experimenting with new colours so its time to put aside the boring black kajal and play with bright kohls.
Maybelline has some really cool coloured kohls and i own three of them( crushed emerald , true turquoise , smoked silver). These are a really good option. Very creamy and pigmented and last all day long.


PRICE 249/-
BYE HERE
 watch my video - https://youtu.be/tuVkaBj9jsg

7. Mascara

The magnum Barbie Mascara is by maybelline is a really great one. The only drawback is that it clumps but gives a lot of volume to the lashes and curls them perfectly. It is waterproof and the only way to remove it by using a makeup remover.It's packaging has my heart and a must buy.

PRICE 399/-
BUY HERE

8. Highlighter 

If you love highlighters and want to add that extra glow then try out the miss claire shimmer bricks which are so affordable and has 5 different shades. So it's a must buy for all the glow queens out there.

PRICE -  Rs 250 - Rs 350/-
I have already reviewed it on my youtube channel  here is the link - https://youtu.be/6Z2tSVhimdY

9. Brow

Eyebrows also need some love and it can make a huge difference to your makeup. For eyebrows my favourite has to be again from maybelline. It is the Maybelline fashionbrow cream pencil in brown. It has a creamy texture but the best part is that it doesn't clump. This is priced at Rs 175/- only.
You can easily achieve the 'EYEBROWS ON FLEEK' look using this one. 
The only drawback is that you need to sharp it and that leads to a lot of product wastage.
PRICE 175/-
BUY HERE

10. Blush 

For blush dab some lipstick on your cheeks and blend it out, it will work as a cream blush and last all day long( that is my secret tip and you will never go wrong with it trust me).
If you still want a blush that can fit in the affordable range, then i would recommend you all my old but all time loved product Color show Blush by Maybelline.

Price- 235/-
BUY HERE

So guys that was all about today's post , I hope you all liked it and do comment your favourite product in the comment section.

Keep loving and supporting and I’ll catch you'll up in my next post soon till then take care..byee!

For PR/collaboration mail me at 

Connect with me on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/girlwithglitter/

Connect with me on twitter
https://twitter.com/girlwidglitter

Join my facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/Girlwithglitter/

Thank you,
Samira.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well๐Ÿ˜Š. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.๐Ÿ˜ 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?  

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month๐Ÿ˜ž, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.