Skip to main content

Maybelline White Superfresh Compact *review*

Hello everyone ,

Hope you all are doing great as always :* ! Today i am back with another product review from one of my most loved makeup brand Maybelline. Its the Maybelline white superfresh 12hr whitening+perfecting compact . So in my haul post I introduced this compact and many of you wanted a review . I have been using this about a month now , almost everyday and in all kind of weather conditions😅. And after using it so much i am all ready to share my thoughts about this product with you guys.




The first thing which surprised me was its price which is just Rs 150 and you get 8g of product. You are getting a product from a brand like Maybelline at such reasonable price *_* ( its a big steal ) . So this product is great if you don't want to spend alot of money yet want a good compact for yourself. I bought this one from a maybelline counter and got the shade which was perfect for my skin tone. You can get this online at a discount which is awesome😉.

Product claims :

PERTILE : A pure mineral with skin perfecting powers. Visibly lightens complexion , while absorbing sweat and oil.

UV FILTERS : Protects skin from both darkening and damage.

12HR FAIR , FRESH & PERFECT : fair , fresh and protected ,your complexion looks and feels perfect all day long- even in hot humid weather.
●Dermatologist tested ● In 3 shades that suit all skin tone ● suitable for everyday use.


Ok so to be honest one thing which dissapoints me about this product is that it calims words like "whitening & fair". According to me its really important to love your colour and skin tone rather than trying to look fair . And i think many indians need to understand this rather than just going with the trend of "being fair".

This compact comes in 3 shades :

PEARL- lightest shade for fair skin tones.
SHELL- Meduim skin tones .( my shade)
CORAL- dusky skin tones.



PACKAGING

So the product comes in a cardboard box . The outer packaging of this product has a combination of white and teal with silver details which makes it look really neat and fresh. At the back it has all the details and claims about the product. Inside the cardboad box is your compact which looks quite simple and basic. Its completely white with the brand name printed in silver on it. At the back it has the same details as mentioned on the outer cover. It is lightweight and travell friendly. This compact comes with a mirror and a powder puff (please don't mind my dirty puff😅) so you can always do touchups whenever you want.



STAYING POWER :

The compact claims to stay 12hrs which is obviously not true because no product on this Earth can control that sebum for 12hrs :p. But this product does control your oil for 2-3 hrs during a humid day after which you need to realpply the product for a fresh look. Just apply a little bit on the T-zone area and you are good to go.

MY TAKE ON THIS PRODUCT :

I really liked the product after considering its price which is really affordable. This compact has light to medium coverage , i usually like to apply this over my bb cream and i am done.  The compact blends nicely and does not feel cakey at all. It has UV filters which is great because its really important to protect skin for sun damage. It feels really light on skin,evens out your skin tone making it look fresh and also improves the appearance of the skin. If you get your perfect shade then this compact looks skin like when applied and doesn't look fake. I really like the refreshing fragrance of this compact.


PROS

Affordable.
✔Easily available.
✔Evens out skintone and makes skin look fresh.
✔Comes with its own mirror.
✔Travell friendly
✔Nice packaging
✔UV filters for skin protection 
✔Controls sweat and oil

CONS :

only three shades.
❎ claims skin whitening and fairness.
❎ does not control oil for very long time.

I think I have covered all the points regarding this product. Over all i loved this product and i am surely going to repurchase it. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who is looking for an affordable compact. If you are a beginer get your hands on these i am sure you will love it too. ☺
   
                                

I hope you all liked my review , many more to come angels 😍, till then keep loving and supporting. For any queries or suggestions feel free to comment down below.

Thankyou,
Samira.

For PR/collaboration mail me at
Samirahaider3@gmail.com

Connect with me on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/girlwithglitter/

Connect with me on twitter

https://twitter.com/girlwidglitter

Join my facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/Girlwithglitter/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well😊. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.😍 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month😞, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?