Skip to main content

April Glamego Box . Get products worth 1899/- for 299/- only

Hey guys

Welcome back to my blog. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the summers. I know i was not active last month but to be honest i was really busy with my academics and couldn't really take out time for other things. But today i am here with another review of my most favourite subscription box and that is Glamego. If you don't know about glamego you can refer to my previous posts.


So as i already told you guys that glamego is my favourite subscription box it's because it never fails to surprise me with the amazing products glamego comes up every month curated in one beautiful box. Today i will be reviewing the April glamego box in with you get a total of 5 products, a mix of both skincare and makeup. Since April has got no chills and making us a sweat ball already they have  designed the box in a way that perfectly compliments this hot weather. The box looks absolutely pretty and cute with a colour combination of florescent green and a pop of bright pink ice-cream on top which gives the complete summer vibe to the box. Also the box is really sturdy to you can store other stuffs in it too.



Now coming to the products, i was again really happy with all the products i received this month as most of them were specially for the summer which i can use on a daily basis.


The box costs 299/- and you get products worth 1899/-, isn't it crazy ? So without wasting much time lets begin with the products in no particular order.

Vedic Line Gold Facial 



This particular brand was new for me and i have not really done a facial ever so i was happy to receive this product so that i can try out a facial at home. This one comes in a box with a 6 sachet. Each sachet has its own work so it's a six step facial. Step one starts with the cleanser then scrub followed by a cream, step 4 is a massage gel then a face pack and finally 6th step is a moisture serum. I have not yet tried this but i have really high hopes and it looks promising too. I was really impressed with the ingredient list which are the following :

Saffron Extract- promotes brightness and fairness of complexion
Niacinamide - Protects from UV damage
Almond oil - makes skin healthier
Jojoba oil - Regenerate skin cell
Vitamin E - Reverse premature skin aging



The procedure and everything is written at the back of the box. It claims to give luster and glow to the skin and keep skin pure and healthy so i am really excited to use it. 

๐Ÿ’›PRICE - 350/-

NELF Compact


The next product is a compact from the brand nelf. I have not used any product from this brand earlier but i have heard a lot about them so i was pretty happy to get one in the box. The best part about this compact is that it comes with an SPF of 18 which is really amazing, so you can step out of your house just by applying this on your face without thinking about oily skin. I have used this products a few times aftyer i received the box and i loved it. It keeps the skin fresh and matte for a really long time and gives a sheer to medium coverage.


The compact comes in three different shades to choose from and you can get the one that matched your skin tone. The compact can be used everyday and it's a very good addition to the box. The packaging of the compact is also really classy and it comes with a mirror too. It does have a fragrance to it but it's not too overpowering. 

๐Ÿ’›PRICE 350/-

TJORI ANTI-TAN PACK



The next product is by the brand tjori and it's an anti tan pack. I was actually expecting a product that can help with tanning and they actually added one so that was really a thumbs up for me. Summer means a lot of skin tanning and i am glad that i received this pack in my glamego box. This pack removes the tan with its perfect age old formulation.It has some great ingredients like kasturi manjal, white turmeric roots, vetiver, natural white clay, bentonite clay, fullers earth and essential oils.


I have used this product only once and i am very happy with the results it gave me in the first application. My face looked instantly brightened up and fresh after using it. You can either use it with water, milk, rosewater whatever suits you. I personally like using face packs with milk as it suits my skin type more.

๐Ÿ’›PRICE - 525/-

MY ISLAND KISS LIP MOISTURIZER STAIN



The fourth product is a lip moisturizer stain by Island kiss and definitely my most favourite product among all that is received. This product is selected for eminent Vogue beauty awards 2018 which is absolutely amazing. I received it in the shade flamingo pink & peonies and there are more shades too. This one has a nice pink tint to it and gives the lip a rosy pink and plump look. It's very moisturizing and keeps the lips hydrated all day long and that's the best thing about the product. 
The packaging is super cute and very convenient to use. The product comes in a tube and looks very attractive.



This products has all the pros and not a single con according to me.

It's 100% pure and natural
Petroleum free
Has SPF 15 and gives sun protection
It's non toxic and completely safe.

I think you should definitely get your hands on this month's box specially because of this product. It's the star of the April Glamego box.

๐Ÿ’›PRICE 499/-


Natural Bath And Body Nourishing Cream



The last product that we have is a nourishing cream by Natural bath and body. I have already received this product in my january glamego box and i really love it. I actually use it as a hand cream and since its a travel size product it perfectly fits inside my handbag. 
This product has grapefruit and vitamin C which helps to nourish the skin. The consistency of the cream is thick and it's very moisturizing. I really love the smell of this product, it smells so fresh and fruity and every time i apply on my hands i just can't stop smelling them. It is a summer treat from glamego which was actually a surprise product.

                                                                  ๐Ÿ’›PRICE 150/-



Overall i am very impressed with the box as it has all the amazing product which are going to be very useful this summer. I am glad that i tried it and i highly request you all to get the box you all are going to love it i guarantee you.

order now for 299/-
shipping free

follow them on:
I hope you guys liked my post and found this helpful. Do comment your favourite product in the comment section, till then keep loving and supporting my work and just GlamEgo

Thank you,
Samira.

For PR/collaboration mail me at
Samirahaider3@gmail.com

Connect with me on instagram

Connect with me on twitter

Join my facebook page

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well๐Ÿ˜Š. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.๐Ÿ˜ 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?  

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month๐Ÿ˜ž, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.