Skip to main content

Colourpop Lippie Stix Reveiw- Cami, Love Life. From where to buy International Makeup ? ft. @loiccosmetics

Hey everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Hope you guys are doing well. Today's post is about a product that i have been loving a lot since the past few weeks. Well as the title says, today i will be reviewing two lippie stix by Colourpop cosmetics which is one of my favourite international makeup brand.
We all love International Products, right ? But it's always a difficult task to get your hands on them as most of them are out of stock and the huge customs that you have to pay can make a big hole in your pocket.
 There are a number of Instagram stores that sell International makeup products but we are always concerned whether we should buy them or not. But now its time to put an end to all your doubts. If you want to buy your favourite international makeup but don't know where to get from then don't worry because you are just an instagram store away. Yes you heard it right. ! Buying international makeup could never get so easy and fuss free. Here I introduce @loiccosmetics which is an amazing Instagram store that sells 100% genuine and authentic products. I received two Colourpop lippie stix from their page. The products have been tried and tested by me and i absolutely love them. @loiccosmetics have huge variety of products and provides super fast delivery. I am sure you can easily get makeup products that are on your wish list.



Now when you know where to to gets these lippie stix from, let's get started with the review and swatch.

I received two shades :
LOVE LIFE.
CAMI.

PACKAGING :


These lippie stix have a Sleek white packaging with colour coded bottoms.The lipstick also has a lablel at the bottom with the shade name. They are not tested on animals which is amazing. The bullet is beautifully designed and you can apply it on your lips effortlessly with using any lip liners.
I don't think i need to explain much about the packaging because colourpop has the coolest packaging and they are on point.



TEXTURE & PIGMENTATION:


The texture is very creamy and light. It smoothly glides on the lips giving a very nice coverage. It actually feels like a liquid lipstick therefore, it is a little drying on the lips. The pigmentation of these lippi stix  is just commendable. It gives an opaque coverage only in one swipe.
I suggest to apply a good lip balm on the lips before applying these so that the application on the lips look smooth and soft.


These stay on the lips for a really long time and doesn't transfer a lot while eating or drinking. It stayed on my lips for a good 5-6 hrs. They leave a beautiful stain on the lips even after getting wiped off which is great because you don't have to think much about touch ups.
If you have very dry lips it might get into fine lines. You can definitely use these on special occations,weddings beacause it stays for a very long time without fading or smudging.



 HERE ARE THE SWATCHES



CAMI - a subtle nude shade with mauve and pink undertones. For me it is an amazing everyday nude shade.


LOVE LIFE -  A beautiful brick red with tinge of orange. This is my favourite shade.



As said earlier, I am in with love these lippie stix and using them almost everyday. Both the shades are equally unique and would perfectly compliment every skin tones.

CHECK OUT THE INSTAGRAM PAGE @loiccosmetics
I am impressed with their wide range of products and amazing service.

So that was all about today's post, hope you guys liked it . I will be back with my new post soon ! till then keep loving and supporting .. bye :*

Thank you,
Samira.

For PR/collaboration mail me at

Connect with me on instagram

Connect with me on twitter

Join my facebook page


Comments

  1. My first comment on this blog...😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to buy hair powder, dye and tattoo then https://www.alaikablogs.com/lakme-beauty-products/ provide best of all. Henna is a natural herb that is popularly known as Mehandi in the most parts of Asian countries. It has been used by men and women. We provide premium quality 100% chemical free Henna Powder. We are leading Henna Powder Wholesaler, Manufacturers and Suppliers of premium quality Henna .We offer our clients 100 % Natural Henna, which are completely safe and does not give any side effects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well😊. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.😍 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month😞, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?