Skip to main content

Ma Earth Botanicals- haircare and skincare review.



Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. You guys know how much I love organic products, so today I am back with other review featuring an amazing brand Ma Earth Botanicals which makes 100% organic and luxurious skincare , haircare as well as body care products.😊😊


I received some products from their haircare as well as skincare line, and I have been using these from the past 3 weeks or more. I wanted to use all the products properly so that I could give you all my correct reviews. I took my time and used all the products and let me tell you guys that I have fallen in love with most of them.😍



PRODUCTS I RECEIVED

 

They sent me some samples to try out. The products I received are:
  
  •  Hair cleanser
  • Hair conditioner
  • Rose shower gel 
  • lavender Facial Scrub


Before I get started with the review let me give you all a brief introduction about the brand.

ABOUT THE BRAND


The main motive of this brand is to enhance and encourage a more natural,  organic and holistic path towards health , Beauty and the overall well being.
All the products by Ma Earth Botanicals are handmade with 100% natural and high quality ingredients. They don’t contain any chemical preservatives, artificial fragrance or synthetic additives. Their luxury line of haircare and skincare products are made with pure organic ingredients which are completely free from the harsh chemicals , SLES free , paraben free and sulphates free. Their products are cruelty free which means none of their products are tested on animals.


HAIR CLEANSER



So the first product from their haircare range is the hair cleanser. It has a thick gel like consistency. It looks quite similar to honey and has the same kind of consistency as well. I have the 30 ml tester which I have used may be 5-6 times and I have still a lot of product left. The hair cleanser is available in two size –

 230ml/7.7oz which is priced at 775.00/-  

500ml/16.9oz which is priced at 1475.00/-

The product comes is a sleek plastic bottle with a flip open cap which is easy to use and at the same time travel friendly.

INGREDIENTS

Reetha, Acacia, Shikakai, Amla, Bhringaraj, bhrami, Jojoba oil, Essential oil of rosemary, thyme, cedarwood, peppermint and lavender.

DIRECTION FOR USE

Dilute one capful in half a cup water and massage lightly onto wet hair. Continue to massage for one-two minutes. Rinse well and follow with conditioner.



  • Cruelty free
  • SLES free
  •  Paraben free
  • Sulphate free
  • No artificial coloring
  •  No synthetic fragrance

WHAT PRODUCT CLAIMS



  •   A gentle Sulphate-free formulation, designed to carefully cleanse the scalp and hair. Prepared using a unique blend of natural herbs and oils which deeply clean and nourish the scalp.
  • Ritha promotes hair growth, softens hair and removes excess oil.
  • Bhringraj helps strengthen hair and encourage hair growth.
  • Shikakai gently cleans and strengthens hair.
  • Jojoba oil is the only oil whose molecular structure is similar to sebum and hence it helps maintain the scalp's natural balance. It also adds shine, elasticity and softness to hair.
  • Rosemary helps stimulate hair roots and encourage hair growth, it is also know for its stress relieving properties.
  • Cedarwood and Thyme are well-known for their strong anti-bacterial qualities and help promote hair growth.


MY THOUGHT ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

 

I have curly hair and I hate using products that contain SLES or parabens as these harsh chemicals dry out the hair and remove all the natural oil from our hair. I am always in search for natural products that clean my hair but at the same time don’t dry them out. I am using this hair cleanser since I have received it and let me tell you guys that the texture of my hair has changed drastically. This cleanser has worked really well for my hair, however I am really not a big fan of its fragrance. It smells completely herbal, but I think we can ignore that and focus on the amazing results in gives to the hair.



Since its SLES free it doesn’t foam a lot and makes the hair soft and bouncy. It gives a natural shine to the hair and makes it look so healthy. I have also noticed less hair fall and breakage. If you are planning to go no-poo or looking for a completely mild hair cleanser then you guys should definitely get your hands on this one, I guarantee you are going to see amazing changes in your hair. And curly hair girls this hair cleanser is surely going to help you get less frizzy manageable hair so get one today and love your beautiful curls.

BUY HERE



HAIR CONDITIONER




The next product is the hair conditioner. This product has a more thicker consistency than the hair cleanser and its opaque. This one also has a very herbal fragrance which some of you might not like , but with continuous usage you are going to get used to it.
This is also available in two sizes:

230 ml/7.7oz for 675/-

500 ml/16.9oz for1375/-


INGREDIENTS 


Avocado oil, olive oil, vit-e, aloe vera extract, centella asiatica (gotu kola), essential oils of rosemary, cedarwood, palma rose.
So this conditioner is also made up all natural ingredients and essential oils which are really great for our hair. The packaging of the conditioner is completely similar to the hair conditioner , this one also has a flip open cap and perfect to carry while you are travelling.


DIRECTION FOR USE


Pour a small amount of conditioner into the palm of your hand and apply onto wet hair. Leave it on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

WHAT PRODUCT CLAIMS


  • The ultimate hydrating and nourishing conditioner for dry, stressed hair. The unique concentrated blend of plant based emollients detangle, add volume and soften hair.
  • Aloe vera and Licorice contain enzymes which directly promote healthy hair growth.
  •  Amla if full of essential fatty acids that help strengthen the hair follicles and prevent premature greying of hair. 
  •  Rosemary helps stimulate hair roots and encourage hair growth, it is also know for its stress relieving properties.
  • Cedarwood is well-known for its strong anti-bacterial qualities and helps promote hair growth.

THE BEST PART:

·         Cruelty Free
·         Paraben Free
·         Sulphate Free
·         No Artificial colouring
·         No Synthetic Fragrances


MY THOUGHT ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

 

I think conditioners are you best friend if you have dry, unmanageable and frizzy hair. Specially during winters our hair tends to lose a lot of moisture and its really important for us to keep our hair hydrated. And for the hydration and moisture all you need is a good conditioner. So this is the only conditioner I have been using this month and the best thing is that it moisturizers your hair but doesn’t weights them down. I have faced this problem with a lot of conditioners, they moisturize my hair but makes them volume less and flat but I didn’t have any such issue with this conditioner. It makes my hair very soft after every wash and gives volume at the same time.

I would highly recommend you all to try this one along with the hair cleanser, you are surely going to fall in love with your hair.😍

BUY HERE


ROSE SHOWER GEL


Next is the rose shower gel. I have so many good thing to say about this product and I don’t know from where to start 😛 . Well let me tell you guys that this product is also free from all the harmful chemicals, SLES free, paraben free and sulphates free. And this is the first time I have used an organic shower gel and I absolutely love it. This product has a more runny gel like consistency and its translucent. This shower gel also comes in a sleek rectangular bottle with a flip open cap.

PRICE- 230 ml/7.7oz for 675/-

             500ml/16.9oz for 1275/- 

INGREDIENTS


Distilled water, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocomide MEA, Cocomide DEA, Glycerine, D-Panthenol, Polyquaterium-D, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Methylpropanediol, Rosa (Rose) essential oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) essential oil.

DIRECTION FOR USE

Pour a small amount onto a loofah or washcloth and lather well. Apply onto wet skin. Rinse well.

WHAT PRODUCT CLAIMS


  • Sulphate-free mild body cleanser for all skin types.
  •  Free from SLES, Paraben and Petrochemicals, this gel is especially formulated to gently cleanse, moisturize and rejuvenate skin without stripping its natural oils.
  • Highly fragrant with Rose essential oil, which has soothing, cooling and anti-inflammatory properties.
  •  Vegetable based Glycerin naturally hydrates and rejuvenated skin.



MY THOUGHT ABOUT THE PRODUCT


I always prefer using shower gels rather than using soaps because soaps are very drying for the skin. I have used this 5-6 times and I love this one more than all the other shower gels I have used in the past. This shower gel is really gentle on the skin, smells so good just like roses, and doesn’t dry out the skin at all. I am so happy to receive this product, it makes the skin soft, smooth and that sweet smell stays on the skin throughout the day. After every shower my skin feels so refreshed and clean without any dry patches. It lathers up decently and makes the skin squeaky clean and fresh. This shower gel does whatever it claims. It doesn’t strip out the natural oil from the body and keeps the skin moisturized and hydrated.

Why you should love this product?

  1. Awesome fragrance , smells like pure rose.
  2. No harmful chemicals
  3. You don’t need a lot of product, little goes a long way. 
  4.  Keeps you fresh and the incredible  fragrance is very refreshing.
Since these products are from a luxurious line they are a bit pricey but definitely worth the money.

BUY HERE
 


LAVENDER FACIAL SCRUB

 


So the last product is my most favourite and it’s the lavender facial scrub. I am a big fan of anything which has lavender in it, and I was so overwhelmed to receive this scrub. I really loved the packaging. It comes in a very good quality plastic tub like packaging. The texture of this scrub is very fine and not at all harsh on the skin.

PRICE- 875/-

INGREDIENTS


Avena sativa (Oats), Lavandula angustifolia (English Lavender), Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond), Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) nut shells, Silybum Marianum (Milk), Lavandula (Lavender) essential oil, Pelargonium (Geranium) essential oil 

DIRECTION FOR USE

 


Mix one teaspoon with rose water or milk to form a wet paste. Using circular upward movements, gently scrub the paste over your face and neck, avoiding the eyes.  Its best to leave on as a mask for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.

WHAT PRODUCT CLAIMS

 

·         A truly luxurious gentle powder exfoliant to buff and cleanse all skin types.
·         Prepared using a blend of ground English Lavender petals, Sweet Almond nut shells, ground Oats and Milk.
·         Regular cleansing with this fine powder helps to brighten skin and bring glow and radiance to the face.
·         Gently and thoroughly removes dead skin cells and grime, leaving skin deeply cleansed.

MY THOUGHT ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

 


I personally like to mix this scrub with milk and then gently massage it on my skin. The scrub is very mild on the skin and when mixed with water or milk the granules become more soft and easy to use. It doesn’t have any harsh particles which can hurt your skin. You can also mix this scrub with rose water or directly add a little water and massage your damp face. Since this face scrub is so mild its great for every skin types. I didn’t have any irritation or redness after using this. In fact this helped a lot in clearing out the dead cells and made my skin super soft. I use this once a week but if you have oily skin you can use this every alternative day or may be twice a week.

BUY HERE

Overall I had a great experience using these products, they are really wonderful and worked pretty well for me. If  you like organic and natural products then you guys must check out this brand and give these product a try and I am sure you are going to love them. Their website is very user friendly and easy to use so check it out now.

 Follow them on instagram - @maearthbotanicals

So here I would like to end my post , I know it was a long one but I really wanted to give my honest detailed opinion about the products. I hope you guys liked the review, for any suggestions or feedback don’t forget to comment down below. Till then stay happy and have a great day. Bye…😊

Thank you,
Samira.

Stay connected
instagram - @girlwithglitter




Comments

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well😊. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.😍 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month😞, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?