Skip to main content

Elle 18 Eye Drama Bold Black kajal review.


Hey loves , 



Elle 18 has always been one of my favorite makeup brand because they have a wide collection of products and all the makeup products are really affordable. I have been using Elle 18 products since the longest time , it was the first brand i started using as a beginner and i still use them today . I am really impressed that they have come up with a new launch in the market again.
So few days back i bought the new Elle 18 eye drama bold black kajal which is one of the latest launch by the brand after the matte lipsticks . 

The best thing about this product is that its a retractable one unlike the previous kajals which used to come in a triangular shape and jumbo pencils and were always a big fail for me . I am really happy that finally Elle 18 came up with this one.





PRICE - 135 /- for 0.35 g. So this product is priced at Rs 135/- only which makes it the most affordable among the other popular kohls available in the market .

SHADES AVAILABLE - right now they have only launched 1 shade - bold black


PACKAGING 





Oh Elle 18 ! i really wish to see something new with the packaging , but never mind i like this one too. So the packaging isn't really new . It comes in a black twist up pen with their signature comic girl as well as other details printed on it. The outer packaging has the hologram sticker which insures that the product isn't fake , so guys beware while you purchase the product and make sure it has the sticker. Overall the packaging is sleek , travel friendly and really cute.








WHAT PRODUCT CLAIMS ? 



Elle 18 eye drama retractable kajal. 
  • BOLD BLACK
  • LASTS ALL DAY 
  • SMUDGE PROOF
  • WATER PROOF
Get the dramatic look with a smooth intense glide . Lasts all day without smudge.
Suitable for contact lens users. Opthalmologically  tested , versatile in application. Winged, smokey or just a precise opaque stroke along the waterline. Twist up and easily glide away.




 TEXTURE AND PIGMENTATION

The texture of this kajal is super creamy and soft , its glides on really smoothly and easily. It has a pointed tip so you can create a wing as well. Since its creamy in nature you need to be careful while applying or else the kajal might break. Use soft hands and apply the kajal slowly instead of dragging it vigorously on the eyes.

Like seriously ? for Rs 135 I didn't expect so much from this kajal ! This product is so pigmented and blackest of black i must say . Its gives great color payoff only in one swipe and stays for a long time. I have oily lids and it stayed on me for 5-6  hours after which it started to fade . The kajal stayed on my waterline for the whole day , yes it did smudge but it didn't rub off completely.




MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THE PRODUCT



I love this product , Elle 18 has really launched an amazing product and i would definitely recommend you all to get one for yourself .
For 135 /- you are surely going to love this . It's completely a paisa wasool :p .
Its not going to last for 24 hrs but it stays for a decent period of time. And yes it is waterproof and smudge proof (5-6 hrs) . I had no irritation issues , its very comfortable on the eyes.
Overall i had a great experience with this product and you guys must try this , thank me later ;p !


PROS

  • affordable
  • waterproof 
  • smudge proof to a great extent
  • bold black
  • travel friendly

CONS

  • fades quickly on very oily lids
  • very soft and creamy , might break easily.

Use this as an eyeliner as well as kajal


I hope this post was helpful to you all , do share your favourite kajal and also your experience with Elle 18 eye drama bold black.


BUY ELLE 18 KAJAL FROM AMAZON.IN
                                                                  

Don't miss the Diwali sale and some amazing deals on AMAZON click HERE

Thank you,
samira.

For PR\COLLABORATION - samirahaider@gmail.com


 

Comments

  1. I am very ecstatic when I am reading this blog post because it is written in a good manner and the writing topic for the blog is excellent.
    Thanks for sharing valuable information. Also get to know about Black Kajal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing such an informative blog. If you are looking forwhich kajal brand is best for eyes , then Recode Studios has the best range of products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well😊. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.😍 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month😞, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?