Skip to main content

aplava mini haul. [website review]

 Hello lovely people ,

Hope you all are doing great...☺
So its been raining almost everyday here in kolkata which is really annoying for me because to be honest i don't like monsoon ,yeah that's the truth guys, it just ruins my day😫. But hey if you feel the same then i have the solution for you.. guess what ? its shopppinnggg ! 😄wait don't get me wrong i am talking about online shopping.😅



I do a lot of online shopping and i love spending my money on things which makes me happy , and buying makeup and beauty products are one of those. So recently i have been spending a lot of time going through different online shopping websites and that's when i discovered a new website called Aplava which has numerous beauty and skincare brands . I saw their website on instagram and i was really impressed with what they were offering. Aplava is different from other online shopping websites because it provides us personalized shopping experience with the best products.


Today i'll be talking about my shopping experience with aplava so keep reading to know about their services and how it is different from other websites .

PERSONALIZED BEAUTY EXPERIENCE



So you might be thinking how does aplava provides a personalized beauty experience right? well it provides us with a personalized beauty profile where a professional dermatologist recommends the products which are best for us. All you need to do is provide some details about yourself like your gender , skin type , age and aplava does its job, it provides the products which are perfect for your skin type. If you want you can also skip this and just go ahead with the products that you wish to buy.



USER FRIENDLY

 

The best thing about Aplava is their website which is so user friendly. There are a number of categories that you can choose from and you can easily find the product that you want. There are separate categories for skin care and beauty products which is great and you can navigate through the products without any inconvenience. Then there is an option for different brands where you can search the products from your favorite brand. Aplava provides us some really great beauty and skincare brands like Maybelline , loreal , Revlon , olay , Natio , Ponds , faces and many more popular international brands.

It has many hair care and organic products to offer and most of the products are at great discounts.
They have a huge selection of products and can always find discounts and sale on them.


DELIVERY

I ordered some cosmetics for myself and it got delivered in 3-4 business days. And once my products were dispatched they sent me a message as well as an email. You can easily track your products on their website so you get to know when they are going to get delivered to you. I got my products delivered yesterday so they sent me a message that its going to get reach me on that day plus they sent me the number of the person who is going to deliver the package which is great.
Aplava provides a free delivery if you purchase products worth 999 or above. They charge Rs 50 for shipping products which are less than rs 999 and for COD . There are different methods for payment like credit card , debit card , bank transfer and cod.

Aplava provides free samples and you also earn points with every purchase which you can redeem later and get discounts on other products.

PACKAGING AND SHIPPING



I got my products in a carton box with aplava written on it. The products inside were nicely bubble wrapped and nothing was damaged. So if you are going to order stuffs from aplava you are going to get them safe and in a proper way. Aplava will take proper care of it, you just need to place your order and stay calm. 
If you receive any defective or incorrect items, aplava provides a 10 day return policy where you can easily return your product or get an exchange for it. 
 

MY EXPERIENCE WITH APLAVA

Aplava is a great shopping website , I had a great experience shopping with them and i am surely going to purchase more stuffs from them for the following reasons:
Get your products from apava today as there is a sale going on where you will get 15% off on your order. CLICK HERE
Buy Beauty products online

Buy Skincare products online  
 
Websitehttp://www.aplava.com/
Join them on instagram https://www.instagram.com/aplavaonline/

So here are the products that I ordered from aplava and i am really happy .😊



REVLON COLORBURST MATTE BALM -http://www.aplava.com/revlon-color-burst-matte-balm.html

LAKME INSTA LINER - http://www.aplava.com/lakme-insta-deep-intense-eye-liner-black.html

Hope you guys liked my post.. have a great day peeps . I'll be back with my new post soon and don't forget to subscribe to my blog with your email so you can get notified whenever i post on my blog.😄

 thankyou,
 Samira.

For PR/collaboration mail me at
Samirahaider3@gmail.com

Connect with me on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/girlwithglitter/

Connect with me on twitter
https://twitter.com/girlwidglitter

Join my facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/Girlwithglitter/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well😊. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.😍 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month😞, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?