Skip to main content

Chill this monsoon with Paper boat drinks😍

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to my blog . I know its been ages since I have posted anything :( but as you guys know my exams were going on and was really busy 😔. So my exams finally got over on wednesday and now i feel free like a bird *_* ! You know that great relaxed feeling  right ? ( Parrrttyyy time ) 😛 Just kidding!😌 I am going to spend my day blogging because i love doing it ❤. And i promise to blog as frequently as i can .




So lets get started with todays post , and i am really excited with this one because this is the cutest review i have ever done 💕 Its none other than drinks from paperboat which i have been loving alot.! Few days back i received a cute white and pink box from paper boat with two drinks in the flavour chilli guava. The box itself was "love at first sight" its so adorable guys and its pink 😍, i love it and i am going to store some of my favourite stuffs inside.😍



Paperboat has a variety of fruit beverages and each one of them are full of love and memories. I was really excited to try out chilli guava. As soon as i received this i kept it inside my fridge and could not wait to have my first glass of chilled chilli guava 😍.
I am so in love with this drink , i don't look up to any other beverage. Paperboat connects me to my childhood days and let me relive those memories again and again. I still remember how i used to love eating those yummy guava with chili powder over it with my friends after school. This drink tastes exactly the same.




This drink is amazing with the perfect zing of spices. And i enjoy every sip , it refreshes my mood and makes me happy.☺
It is a perfect summer drink and i am sure you guys are going to enjoy with your friends and family . It has got the tinge of indian spices to it like amchur powder lal mirch powder , pepper black powder , and a tangy taste of lemon which is surely going to make your taste buds crave for more.😍
This drink contains natural ingredients and has nutritious benifits , no preservatives , no added colours . Just Good Old Goodness.




The packaging of these drinks are so neat and colourful . They are hygienic and travel friendly so you can easily carry these with you. If you love guava then you shuold definitely try this out. Enjoy your monsoon with a chilled glass of paperboat drink and I am sure you guys are going to love this to bits😊 And don't get sad if you can't go out because of the rain , a glass of chilli guava is always there to make you happy☺ and bring a smile on your face. 

                                
I can't wait to try out other flavours from paperboat. Give yourself a treat with these delicious drinks and have a great day ahead. They are amazing.
Price Rs 30 for 250 ml.
Shelf life - 4 months from the manufacturing date. 



Contains love and ingredient bits. So shake well and serve chilled.

Website:
http://www.paperboatdrinks.com/
Like their facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/paperboatdrinks/
Follow them on instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/paperboatdrinks/

Get your favourite flavour now from amazon😊
                                
  I hope you guys liked my post as much as i loved writing it.❤ I will be back soon with my other post , till then keep loving amd supporting .
Thankyou,
Samira.

For PR/collaboration mail me at
Samirahaider3@gmail.com

Connect with me on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/girlwithglitter/

Connect with me on twitter
https://twitter.com/girlwidglitter

Join my facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/Girlwithglitter/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well😊. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.😍 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month😞, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?