Skip to main content

Small Affordable haul ๐Ÿ˜

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog☺. So today i am not going to share any reveiw or collaboration post ! Today's post is a small affordable haul which i did in the past 3-4 days. A part of this haul is done online while some are just random stuffs which i picked up from the market. All the things i mention are below  Rs 500 which makes this haul really affordable.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Some of the products which i picked up are really great in comparison to their price so lets get started ๐Ÿ˜.

1) Mabelline White Superfresh 12HR Whitening + Perfecting Compact



I was eyeing on this Compact for a really long time and finally bought this from a Maybelline counter. This compact is just for  rs 150  which is really affordable and great for college students or beginers !
This compact comes in 3 shades .
1) PEARL - has pink undertones which will suit fair skin tones
2)SHELL- Has yellow undertones , perfect for medium skin tones
3)CORAL - For darker skin tones. 

    Get your perfect shade from Amazon
                                  
I am in the shade shell which perfectly matches my skin tone.
I haven't yet used this till now , so if you want a review on any of the products i mention let me know , i would love to do so.☺

2) Miss claire Matte lip cream
   (shade- 16A)


Ok so let me confess this now , its impossible for me to get back home from new market without a miss claire matte lip cream. Be it any shade ! I just love these lippies ๐Ÿ˜„. Ever since i have started using them i have decided to get all the shades๐Ÿ˜. I just buy the one which is available in the store . These are just for rs 180 which is a steal price๐Ÿ˜.So grab them asap because these are actually the dupes of the nyx matte lip cream.
Many of you wanted to know the store in which these are avaible ! so girls you can get these awesome lip creams from The Royal Store in New Market. I have four of them and there are still so many shades in my wishlist.


I have already done a review about 2 of them you can check it out.
I will do a review about the other shades soon ❤.

3) LOREAL PARIS KAJAL MAGIQUE.
    (black)


I bought this kajal for my mom as she loves using this. I got this one from nykaa as their sale is going on. This is a decent kajal which does the work perfectly . It is jet black and doesn't smudge for a really long time . 
                              


This kajal is priced at Rs 275.
Nykaa price - Rs 248

4) Elle 18 color pops with cocoa butter ( shade 63 Flamingo Manavi)


I have been using elle 18 lipsticks since my school days and i still use them now. These lipsticks are really moisturizing and not drying to lips at all. This is a beautiful pink shade with red undertones. And the best part - they smell like cocoa butter which is heavenly๐Ÿ˜. They have a number of shades and are for rs 100 only ! Isn't this awesome?

                                  

If you want a lipstick for everyday use which is affordable as well then you guys must check out elle 18 lipsticks . They have so many shades and i am sure you will definitely find your shade .

5)Oriflame Studio artist GEL LINER
    


After using the maybelline gel liner I wanted something different so i bought this oriflame gel liner from the oriflame website. This works equally like the maybelline one but the most dissapointing part was the brush which is really tiny and can't be used to get the perfect line. Price - Rs 449


Please ignore the dirty brush ๐Ÿ˜… i have used this once and tried to apply it with the brush which was of no use and at the end i had to use my other liner brush.

6) Blue Heaven Eyeshadow .( 601,605)



These eyeshadows wear really cheap just for Rs 125 each so i bought them as they have really great colours . I got 2 of them from amazon and i have used them once.These are not very pigmented but according to its price you get a good deal ofcourse ! Each eyeshadow has 4 colours and all of them have glitters which looks beautiful on the eyes . You can also use the lighter shades as a highlighter.

                                 


If you don't want to spend a lot of money on eyeshadows then you can go with these cute ones from blue heaven as they are affordable and at the same time it works fairly good.

7) Lotus 3 in one Cleansing skin whitening Facial foam.



                                  
This face wash costs Rs 120 and there was a discount of 21/- going on so after discount it came to Rs 99 for 50g of product. During this summer my face got tanned a lot and since my exams are going to start next month i hardly get time to use home made packs , so for a quick work i bought this face wash as it controls the melanin production .

8) Engage deo spray (blush)
   

This is one of my favourite deo ❤ I use this regularly whenever i am going out . This is actually my 5th purchase ๐Ÿ˜› i have already finished 4 bottles and i love this.
                             
This deo has a very sweet and feminine smell which stays for a good long time.
Price : Rs195
I bought this from amazon at Rs 165.


9) Cat eye sunglass 

 

Lastly i bought this cat eye sunglass from flipkart. This is not from any brand its just the shape which i liked so i got this !
And this suits my face shape as well ๐Ÿ˜Ž.
I bought this for Rs 449. 
I also bought 2 earings that match my eid outfit๐Ÿ˜.


So that was all about my haul ๐Ÿ˜„( and it rhymes) hehe.! 
I hope you guys liked this post, and if you want a review on any of the products i mentioned let me know๐Ÿ˜Š I am always ready to do ๐Ÿ˜˜.

Thankyou ,
Samira.

Nykaa upto 50% sale - http://clnk.in/dbcK
Amazon - DEALS OF THE DAY

For PR/collaboration mail me at
Samirahaider3@gmail.com


Connect with me on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/girlwithglitter/


Connect with me on twitter
https://twitter.com/girlwidglitter


Join my facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/Girlwithglitter/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well๐Ÿ˜Š. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.๐Ÿ˜ 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month๐Ÿ˜ž, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?