Skip to main content

Lotus colorkick kajal review.

Hii pretty ladies,

Welcome back to my blog☺😊.
Today's post is about a product from the house of lotus🌸. Like every indian girl i love wearing kajal alot. After i got over with my colossal kajal I was looking for something new . While searching online i came across the lotus colorkick kajal which looked supercute.😍So i bought this kohl a couple of weeks ago and have used this a number of times. Ever since i have started using this product i have fallen in love with it. So today i am going to share my views about this wonderful kajal☺.




Price Rs 199 for 0.28g
Available online : amazon , flipkartsnapdeal ,nykaa

                                    




What product claims?
An extreme deep black pigmented smudge proof formula enriched with botanical extracts of almond oil. The one glide application makes it easy to use without any flakiness and stays perfect for 8 hours without any smudge.
Create new looks playing around with this long stay waterproof kajal without worrying for touch-ups.




I completely agree with whatever the product claims. This kajal is 100% vegetarian with botanical extracts which is great. The ingredient list is not mentioned which is dissapointing.. anyways lets get back to the post...


Packaging.
this kajal is one of the best looking kajal among all the other kohls available in the market. The packaging is pink which looks really cute and girly😍😊. It has yellow text printed on it which makes it look more attractive and funky. The packaging doesn't look cheap at all. It is sleek and can be carried easily anywhere. This kajal is a retractable pencil which is again great as it does not require any sharpening and prevents wastage👍.
The best part about this kajal is that the use before date is carved or you can say engraved on the body . This is a completely new thing which i have seen till now. I really liked this concept beacause even if you throw away the outer packaging you can always look for the expiry date on the kajal.



Texture & Pigmentation.
The texture of this kajal is not extremel
y creamy or soft that it will break while you apply . It is just perfect to get a smooth black line on your lids as well as on your waterline.It doesn't tug or get stuck in your lashes during application.
Now comming to the pigmentation, it isn't black but blackest of black 😀😀haha yes you heard me right!😉
This kajal gives you the extreme black line that you always wish. 2 swipes is enough to get the deep black colour.


Lasting time.
After applying this kajal wait for 2-3 mins and tadaa! it stays on your eyes forever😅. This kajal is smudge-proof and waterproof, so even if you have oily lids or waterline it will still manage to stays on your eyes for 6-7 hours. I had to use a makeup remover to clean the kajal. This product is great for people who wear kajal on daily basis and worry about smudging.. now put your stress aside and buy this awesome kajal which is affordable and does its work really well.

Pros:
*affordable
*cute packaging
*smudge-proof and waterproof
*easily available
*100% vegetarian
*botanical extracts and almond oil.
*travell friendly.

Cons:
*ingredient list missing.
I seriously didn't find any other negative point about this kajal.

                                
I would surelly recommend this to every girl who loves kajal.. this is a great product to go for. I am sure you girls gonna love this alot.
Bring out the rock chick in you!😉

I hope you all liked todays post. New posts comming on the blog soon. Till then keep loving and supporting ☺.
Thankyou.
Samira.

For PR/collaboration mail me at
Samirahaider3@gmail.com

Connect with me on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/girlwithglitter/

Join my facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/Girlwithglitter/


Comments

  1. I have tried Myglamm blue eyeliner kajal and i can say its a waterproof and long lasting. Can you review myglamm products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well😊. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.😍 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month😞, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?