Skip to main content

Lakme Absolute Lip Pout (Raving Red) review and swatch

Hii world๐Ÿ˜Š

Today my review is about a product from lakme. Lakme is an Indian cosmetic brand and ranks number 1 among the cosmetic brands in India. This brand has always come up with amazing beauty products for your eyes, lips as well as your skin.

Today i am reviewing one of the cutest launch from lakme.! It is the lakme Absolute lip pout matte in the shade Raving Red.

Amazing deals




It has launched 6 beautiful shades from this range. I picked up the shade Raving Red which is a cool toned red. These lip crayons are priced at 650/- for 3.7g of product.

Nykaa sale



Packaging :

The packaging was the only thing to which  i was attracted the most. These lip crayons come in a black paper carton which has all the details about the product. Inside the carton is your cute lip crayon which looks really fun and colourful. The lip  crayon has a colour coded body with a matte silver cap. It is sleek , retractable and easy to use. These lip crayons can fit easily in your makeup pouch or pocket which makes it really travel friendly. The ingredients list is not mentioned which is a little dissapointing.



About the shade :

The shade raving red is a beautiful deep matte red with blue undertones. It is a bright shade which can be worn for a day as well as a night look. This shade instantly brightens up my complexion and lifts up my face. This is a perfect red shade that will suit every Indian skin tone.☺



Texture:

This lip pencil is matte but still has a creamy texture. It does not feel heavy or waxy on your lips. It has a tip which helps to line your lips for that perfect pout๐Ÿ’‹.
This lip crayon makes your lips a little dry and settle into fine lines of your lips. It is really important to exfoliate your lips and use a lip balm before apply this  to make your application smooth and wearable for a long time.๐Ÿ˜Š



Pigmentation:

I'll give a 10 on 10 when it comes to pigmentation. 2 swipes gives a decent coverage to your lips. These tend to transfer a bit but still manage to last for a good 5-6 hrs on your lips. It has got a very slight fragrance which won't irritate your nose at all.☺



Pros:
*gorgeous red shade which will suit all skin tones.
*cute chubby packaging
*sleek and easy to carry
*light on lips , doesn't feel waxy.
*very slight fragrance
*stays for 5-6 hours on your lips which is great.๐Ÿ‘Œ
*easily available in every lakme counter and online.

Cons:
*makes your lips dry(exfoliate or use a lip balm)
*settles on dry patches and lip lines
*could have improved the texture compared to its price.
                              
                 Get your lakme lip pout online 
                                     

This is an amazing lip shade. If  you are a red matte lipstick lover then get your hands on this asap. !!๐Ÿ˜
It will definitely look supercute on your vanity.❤
That is all about my post , hope you all liked it๐Ÿ˜Š.
New reviews are coming up soon.

Thankyou,
Samira.

For collaboration/product review mail me at : samirahaider3@gmail.com

Stay connected with me on instagram
@girlwithglitter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well๐Ÿ˜Š. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.๐Ÿ˜ 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month๐Ÿ˜ž, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?