Skip to main content

Maybelline The Colossal Liner

Hello beauties ,
Hope you all are doing well ☺ ,
Today my review is about - Maybelline The colossal Liner. This liner is like a pen which is really good for beginners. Its really easy to use and gives u the perfect line that u want.




Maybelline has 2 such liners :


1) maybelline hypersharp liner . 425/-
2) maybelline the colossal liner. 425/-
I bought the Colossal liner because of 2 reasons :
1) Quantity- colossal liner (1.2g) hypersharp liner(0.5g)
2)finish- colossal liner (matte) hypersharp liner(semi matte)
P.S - i already own the Maybelline hyperglossy liner so i wanted something matte.




About the product:
This liner has a very fine tip( 0.4mm) which allows you to draw lines as precise as you want and the perfect wing. Its really sleek and compact so you can carry it anywhere. It is jet black. People who are not comfortable with liquid or gel liners can easily use this. The tip is soft and dosn't poke your eyes. The application is very smooth and it dries matte. It isn't waterproof (its good for people who are lazy to use makeup removers  )so just splash water and lightly rub your eyes to remove your liner.



It lasted on me for 5 hrs, when i came back home the colour got a bit faded . It might be a little dissapointing for those who have oily lids and like to apply thick lines as it tends to get smudged after sometime. But if you apply a thin line it wont get smudged at all. If you apply it  just after applying your foundation/concealer you might find it difficult to use as it won't give you a smooth application . So wait for 2-3 min till your base gets set and then apply.




While storing keep it upside down so that the liner settles around the tip and doesn't get dried up quickly. The tip helps you to reach the inner corner of your eyes easily without creating a mess. So create lines as you want and add drama to your look with this Maybelline the colossal liner .





   Pros-
∽Easy to use
∽Compact and travell friendly.
∽Jet black
∽matte finish
∽ fine applicator tip
∽Easy to remove
  Cons-
∽Not waterproof
∽starts to fade after 3-4 hrs and colour gets lighter



fine tip.



You can make thick as well as very thin lines.

Its available in every maybelline counter as well as online.( www.amazon.in , www.flipkart.com , m.snapdeal.com )So get your hands on the colossal liner soon.. I love this and i am sure you are going to love this as well. !
Thank you.

follow me on insta-@girlwithglitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well😊. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.😍 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month😞, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?