Skip to main content

DIY tan removal at home .

Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing well as always☺. First of all i am really sorry for being irregular with my blog post as i have my exams next month and i am really stuck with my preparations. So please excuse that and wish me luck guys.😀




                                  

So lets get started with todays post...
The heat during these summers were really harsh for our skin and left those unwanted ugly tan on our face and body making our skin dull and uneven. Overexposer to sun leads to increase of melanin in our body making our skin tanned.
So today i have come up with 3 diy packs for face and body which are really simple and easy. And believe me guys these packs are really great and gave me instant results..☺

                               

DIY - 1

You will need :
- sandalwood powder known as chandan powder in hindi ( easily available in every local market)
- 1 tsp lime juice (one tip : if you have acne prone skin then i would suggest to skip lime and use curd because lime can cause irritation and redness on your problematic areas.)
- honey 
- Rose water of your choice


Mix all the ingredients and make a smooth paste. Apply a good layer on your clean face neck and body. Keep the mask on your face atleast for 10 min. When your mask is half dry damp your fingers and start scrubing your face lightly. This will help to exfoliate your skin and remove the dead cells. Lime / curd helps to brighten skin and remove the tan. Honey will help to moisturize the skin making is soft and the rose water will help to make your skin glow ☺. After you finish scrubing wash your face and skin with cold water to close the pores.


DIY - 2

You will need:
- Gram flour (known as besan in hindi)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder ( known as haldi powder in hindi)
- Curd
- 1tsp lemon juice (if you have a lot of acne don't use lime)



Mix all the ingredients and make a good paste. You can add little water if you want to . Apply this mask all over your face and neck. Turmeric has anti oxidants and several health and beauty enhancing properties which is grest . Besan or gram flour is very effective to get rid of unwanted hair and skin blemishes. After this mask gets all dried up start to take it off dry like a peeling mask in the opposite direction of the hair growth , this will help to get rid of the facial hair. Wash your face with cool water. Try this mask ones a week to get rid of tan and unwanted hair.


DIY - 3

You will need :
- Tomato puree
- 5 tbs of buttermilk
- honey
- 1tsp lime


Mix all ingredients well and apply to all the affected areas. This mask is really good to get rid of sunburn. Butter milk will make skin satin soft and glowing. Honey will keep your face moisturised. Keep this mask for half an hour and wash it off with cool water. This mask is really effective for all skin types.


So thats all about todays post...i hope this post was helpful , try these amazing masks and let me know how it worked on your skin😊

                                

Will be back soon with my new post ! Till then keep loving and supporting ❤.

Thankyou,
Samira.

For PR/collaboration mail me at

Samirahaider3@gmail.com

Connect with me on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/girlwithglitter/

Connect with me on twitter

https://twitter.com/girlwidglitter

Join my facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/Girlwithglitter/

Comments

  1. Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Buy Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening Face Pack With regular use, skin reclaims its soft, smooth, youthful tone and texture.
    Biotique Face Pack for Acne
    Biotique Face Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifting Grip
    thanks for sharing this amazing post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well😊. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.😍 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month😞, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?