Skip to main content

Maybelline The Colossal Kohl (True Turquoise)

Hello Everyone!

Summers always remind me of bright colours be it an outfit or makeup. A flush of colour to your outfit or makeup instantly lifts up your look making it more attractive and appealing!


Today my post is about Maybelline the colossal kohl in true turquoise. 💙
Turquoise is one of my favourite colour for summers. I love experimenting with different colours on my eyes... as soon as I saw this kajal I couldn't resist myself from getting one. I have used the colossal kajal in black earlier, so i decided to try out this one...and seriously i love this kajal and have been wearing this colour alot.😊




Price- 249/- for 0.35g
 (available online amazon.in )



https://linksredirect.com/?pub_id=11724CL10658&url=http%3A//www.flipkart.com/ Mabelline claims : go all out with glamorous eyes in the most exciting colossal kohl - turquoise which lines like a kohl and defines like a liner. Turquoise kohl is a refreshing twist on the conventional black kohl and a must have fashion and beauty accessory.

Here's why you'll love it :
♡Provide 12 hour of smudge free turquoise intensity.
♡Colour doesn't smudge or fade
♡Enriched with nourishing ingredients and vitamin E to soothe the eye.
♡Features a unique tip that glides smoothly for an even application.
♡100% suitable for your eyes.


Packaging- i liked the packaging alot. Its yellow just like those colossal black kajal..with glossy turquoise text printed on it.. the packaging is really chic , sleek and travell friendly. You can easilly fit it in your pocket or your clutch. The tip becomes flat after the first application so it won't allow you to make thin lines. It is retractable which makes it more convenient to use.


Texture and pigmentation - this beautiful shade has a very smooth texture which easily glides on your eyes. It lines like a kajal and defines like a liner so it has two in one benifit of a kohl and eyeliner.
 Its very soft and delicate so be carefull while applying It on your eyes as it might break if you apply it with pressure.



This kohl has very light shimmers in it which is visible in the day light. 2-3 swipes give an opaque bright colour. it has vitamin E to soothe the eyes. The staying power of this kajal is definitely great as it stays for a very long time. it is smudge proof and waterproof. I applied it as a liner as well a on my waterline. The colour started to fade away from the waterline after 3-4 hrs but stayed as a liner for about 7-8 hrs without getting smudged. You will have to use a makeup remover to get that line removed😎

Shimmers are vissible in the day light.

 The best thing about this kohl is that it didn't irritate my eyes at all.
The colour does tend to fade a little but that is not an issue for me at all. The only thing which i don't like is that it settles in your lashes , but you can always correct it with a mascara 😉.


Pros :
*Affordable ( beautiful shade only for Rs 249 isn't that great?😍)
*smudge proof and waterproof.
*glides easily and smoothly on eyes.
*gorgeous colour(bright shimmer teal shade)

Cons :
*delicate and soft - might break easily
*ingredients not mentioned
*the colour gets stuck in eyelashes.


                                

overall its a beautiful shade and you should definitely give it a try. Skip your boring black kohl and wear this gorgeous shade on your eyes.. i am sure you'll love it❤

Thank you,
Samira.

Will be back with my new post soon! Till then keep loving and supporting.😊

for PR/Collaborations mail me -
Samirahaider3@gmail.com

https://linksredirect.com/?pub_id=11724CL10658&url=https%3A//www.amazon.in/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well😊. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.😍 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?  

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month😞, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.