Skip to main content

Nyassa Under The Ocean Bath Salt & Rosemary essential oil Review.

Hello Beautiful people,

How are you guys doing ? do let me know in the comment section down below !😊
I know It's been a while since my last post went live . My busy schedule has just made everything so unorganized and i am trying my best to get back to track and finish up all my pending work. After a busy day i am always so stressed out and tired that i hardly get time to relax and spend some "me time". I know i am complaining but guess what ? This stress has a big connection with today's post.

Well today's post is about some products that have been a boon for me through the hard and tiring days i have had. And i am so happy to review these products for you guys. I received two products from Nyassa few weeks ago and i have been loving the products from the day i have received them. I usually test out products for at least two weeks before i give my review, but these two products won my heart after the first use itself. So without making my intro super long and boring let's begin with the review.

ABOUT NYASSA

  • Handmade with Love
  • Fragrances of the World
  • Ingredients from the Earth
  • 100% Vegetarian
  • Against Animal Testing

Their range of products include Handmade Soaps, Body Lotions, Body Butters, Lip Balms, Body Scrubs, Hand Cream, Face Wash, Face Cream, Shampoo , Conditioner, Body Mists among others.We also have an exciting range of home fragrance products that includes Diffusers and Diffuser Oils and Air Perfumes.

 Products I received :


  1.  Nyassa under the ocean Rejuvenating Bath Salts
  2. Nyassa Rosemary essential oil.

    Nyassa under the ocean Rejuvenating Bath Salts




What product claims: Nyaasa's under the ocean bath salt i a combination of two highly beneficial salts- sea salt and epsom salt. While sea salt has been shown to improve muscle strength and tone and aid in the prevention of muscles cramps, epsom salt comes with a wide range of benefits that soothe the body & the mind. It is a natural healing agent, curing skin problems and easing back pain and body aches. It is also a good exfoliant, removing blackheads along with dead skin.



Packaging : The product comes inside a palm size plastic tub. There is nothing much fancy about the packaging. At the bottom it has all the important details about the product like the ingredient list, manufacturing and expiry date , price etc etc. I like the simple and convenient packaging. It's perfect to carry while you are traveling as well.

PRICE - 400/- for 220g BUY HERE

HOW TO USE ? - Many people have a misconception that bath salts are only meant for those who have bath tubs, but this is absolutely incorrect. So let's just burst the myth because bath salts can be used by everyone.I personally like to use bath salts as foot soak and sometimes i add around half a cup into my bucket which has luke warm water and let the salt completely get dissolved and then i take a bath which is the most relaxing ever. Trust me guys the feeling i get after using bath salt is just amazing. It's so relaxing and makes me forget about every stress i had throughout the day.
It's really easy to use and you guys should give it a try. Definitely a stress buster i must say.



Not only does bath salts make you feel refreshed, it also works as a great exfoliate for the skin. It helps in removing dead skin and helps in rejuvenating the skin. This bath salt by nyassa has become my absolute favourite because of the amazing fresh aqua fragrance it has.
 This bath salt consists of sea salt and Epsom salt, both of which are known for their beneficial qualities. Sea salt works on relieving tensions resulting from muscle cramps and offers a sense of well-being. A natural detoxifier, Sea salt also cleanses the impurities, dirt, blackheads and dead skin giving you a radiant and healthy skin. I would definitely recommend this bath salt to everyone.

  RATINGS 4.5/5


Nyassa Rosemary essential oil.


What product claims : Stimulate your mind and body with the strong floral aroma of Nyassa Rosemary Essential Oil. Known for its cooling properties, Rosemary Oil is a popular ingredient in hair care products as it is conducive for healthy hair. It stimulates hair growth, prevents baldness, slows greying, and treats dry scalp and dandruff too. It soothes your skin and is perfect for acne prone skin. This oil should not be used directly on your skin. Can be used in a pillow mist, shampoo, diffuser, bathtub, massage oils and bathing water.

After i received the product i was really happy because it was smelling heavenly. My room literally smelled of this before even opening the package. Essential oils have multiple uses and can be used in so many ways which can be really effective for us.




Packaging: The essential oil is in a matte glass packaging. The only think i dislike about the packaging is that it doesn't come with a dropper, that would make the use a much more convenient. It has a plastic stopper which needs to be removed in order to take out the oil. I made a hole through the plastic stopper and that makes the work a little easy. Only 2-3 drops of this wonderful oil is enough for one use.  So this small bottle goes a really long way.




I have been using this for the past 2 weeks and i am impressed with this product. It instantly calms you down and has a soothing effect. It is great for blood circulation as well as improves the health of the hair.I don't have acne prone skin so can't comment on it . It is definitely priced high compared to the packaging and quantity, but essential oils are luxurious and give amazing results. So do try out this one, i am sure you will find some positive results. They have some other popular essential oils on their website too , so do check them out.

PRICE 700/- for 20ml  BUY HERE 

RATINGS 4/5
  
Check out their website http://nyassabathandbody.com/
INSTAGRAM - @being_nyassa 

 
So that was all about today's post, hope you guys liked it . I will be back with my new post soon ! till then keep loving and supporting .. bye :*

Thank you,
Samira.

For PR/collaboration mail me at

Connect with me on instagram

Connect with me on twitter

Join my facebook page


Comments


  1. Hi ,
    Nice post if u want more inforamtion pls click on below link
    Men & Women Beauty Parlour in Attapur

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your article, I'm compelling to share your points on this topic. You have done a very good job with your attention to detail you put into this article. Essential Oil Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Epsom Salt I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can someone help me with these questions.<a href="https://www.question-hub.com/" tit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for providing this informative article. goreadsocialmedia.com believes that your buy Instagram followers australia are one of the most valuable assets that you have

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. If you want about outsource app development to bangalore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tips regrading back aches. You provided the best information which helps us a lot. Thanks for sharing the wonderful information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing it’s very useful bath products
    For more details about Jasmine bath salts
    natural bath salt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well😊. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.😍 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month😞, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?